Reclaim Our Brand & Your Success
MS. JANICE HURLEY
DATE: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
TIME: 8:30 AM – 11:45 AM
AUDIENCE: Entire Dental Team
CE UNITS: 3.0
LECTURE #: 031
AGD CODE: 550
MODERATORS: Dr. Nuri Eraydin and Dr. Raj Shah
There is no denying that things have changed in dentistry, and you’re doing your best to keep up. Learn what it takes to put your best foot forward and make the first and lasting impression of your practice be congruent with your goals. Learn about the science of body language, verbal skills and the power of visual impact. You will look at your social media footprint and your brand through your patient’s eyes. Participants will walk away feeling inspired by the power of choice to impact their practice success even under our industry challenges.
- To bring each practice up to speed on how important their patient’s first impression through social media can be and how it affects their in-office experience
- Develop skills in reading body language based on scientific data to create the safest feeling possible for your patient
- Learn effective voice tone and pace when speaking with your patient so clinical treatment is experienced in the best light
- Promote the use of positive visual images to encourage new patients to the practice through photography and video
- Understand the importance of uncovering and meeting your patient’s expectations so they move forward with recommended clinical treatment
Early Bird Tuition by
OCTOBER 11, 2021
Second District Members: Complimentary*
ADA Members Outside of Second District: $155
Non-ADA Members: $255
See policy on LUNCHEON TICKETS.
Purchase a special FREEDOM PASS for $635.
*Complimentary lectures for Second District Dentists who practice in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery or Northampton counties and have paid their ADA/PDA/SD 2021 dues. (Hands-On Courses Not Included)
MS. JANICE HURLEY
Reclaim Our Brand & Your Success (#031)
Team Confidence Now – Clarity & Pride (#032)
Ms. Hurley has been honored for more than ten years as one of the top speakers in dentistry by Dentistry Today. The expert on professional presence & personnel branding in today’s dental arena she is emphatic that we all benefit from self-reflection and improved self-awareness. A noted authority on treatment presentation and effective in office systems, Janice consults and coaches "hands on" to help every office accurately portray their brand. Dental Hygiene schools use her written protocol standards for both image and effective communication. She is a guest instructor at Midwestern Medical School of Dentistry and received a Lifetime Achievement award this year from AADOM for her impact on those that serve in the dental world. After earning her degree in Organizational Behavior from The University of San Francisco, Janice has invested more than 25 years experience as a dental consultant, helping her clients gain higher treatment acceptance and attract higher quality patients.